How do I purchase my wedding gown from La Vita Brides?
Purchase a gown from us in 3 simple steps:
1. Browse from our wide collection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses or other accessories.
2. Choose your preferred design, input your size and other special requirements. Please refer to our size chart for advice on choosing the correct size. Custom-made sizes are also possible. Please note that custom-made dresses are non-refundable or exchangeable.
3. Once you have chosen your dress, there are 2 ways of making payment:
- Direct purchase using Paypal
Simply add the items into the shopping cart and pay using credit cards via Paypal. Register an account with us for enhanced checkout experience.
- Via Bank Transfer/Internet Banking (for customers with Singapore bank accounts only):
Upon check-out, choose "Direct Bank-in" under the payment options. Check out as guided.
You will receive a confirmation email on your order within 24hrs. Your email will contain instructions on how to make a bank transfer payment. Upon payment, drop us an email at email@example.com with your payment details*. We will send you an acknowledgement within 24 hours.
* Orders will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.
The above is only applicable for Singapore Delivery. For delivery outside Singapore, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Custom made orders
When ordering, choose "Custom Size" under Size. We recommend that you ask a professional seamstress to take your measurements. Otherwise, please refer to our Size Charts for tips on measurements. Upon payment, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your measurements. .
Please note that all custom made orders cannot be returned or exchanged, except for quality issues. You may refer to our Return and Refund Policy for more details.
Please feel free to make an appointment with us to check out the quality of our gowns or to look at rental options.